Nvidia Shield Android Tv Box Specs and highlights
- Our Octacore Android box is the fastest Android Box but Nvidia shield has the best quality hardware available on the market.
- Comes with Google Voice control, which is very similar to Alexa (Amazon) in that it can control other smart devices as well as the Nvidia Shield.
- Quad-Core Nvidia Tegra X1 Processor
- 3gb of ram
- 16gb storage Memory- Expandable with usb 3.0 flash drives
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS- Nvidia shield will be releasing Android 8 update soon.
- Automatic updates for Kodi Add-ons
- Hdmi 2.0b, Bluetooth 4.1/Ble, H.265 Decoding,
- Supports 2.4GHz/5Ghz Dual Wifi, 1000M Gigabit LAN
- Whats included in the box
- Nvidia Shield unit
- Remote with built in Voice control
- Nvidia shield Gaming controller
- Power cable
- Hdmi cable
- What apps come installed by Nvidia
- NVIDIA Games
- Amazon Video (will work with your amazon prime account)
- Google Play and More.
Nvidia Shield Android Tv Box with Kodi, Mobdro, Terrarium tv and Other top streaming Apps fully loaded
VPN and Ad Blocker now included on all our units!
Comes with the Voice remote AND Game Controller.
This Nvidia Shield android tv box order with come with the remote and the game controller. We cannot sell it separately from the Nvidia Game controller since its part of the same packaging. Nvidia Shield Android Tv Box is known to have the best quality graphic cards and overall hardware on the market. It is Faster than as the Amazon fire tv box, and the Amazon fire tv cube. It is more expensive than the Amazon fire tv box, because you're paying for superior hardware. See comparisons of all our units Here. And Detailed specs sheet of Nvidia shield Here.
Our Nvidia Shield Android Tv box does not require you to make a log in account like the Amazon units, its ready to go right out the box. With 2x the storage space as Amazon Fire tv Boxes, you don't have to clear cache as often. For best performance, we recommend connecting the Nvidia Shield unit to your modem or router via an ethernet cable. But that is not a requirement, it will work fine over wifi as well.
We researched and tested over a dozen other Android boxes, including the MX Series (MXQ, MX3, MXS), Matricom (G-Box, G-BOX Q2), Minix Neo, Sky Stream, and others. We found this unit to be far superior based on the high performance and top quality of its hardware. If you own an android tv box or Nvidia Shield Tv box of your own, we can install our Kodi setup on your unit for a fee. For that service, please click here.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Movies, Tv Shows, Live Tv, Adult XXX Content, Live Sports and Much More!
- Installation of the latest and greatest add-ons available on Kodi
- Installation of more than 12 top performing Android Apks including Terrarium, Mobdro, Uktvnow, Freeflix, Morpheus, Tv Zion, Happy Streams, Snap Streamz, And MORE!
- Ad Blocker (No more pesky Ads) and VPN Installed for your privacy
- Ability to ADD or REMOVE Addons (e.g. Adult addons) easily at will. (Video Instructions)
- AUTOMATIC UPDATES
- Latest Stable Version of Kodi installed (Currently Kodi 17.6)
- Easy to use interface as shown in pictures.
- You simply plug and play.
- Best Value for your Money
- FREE LIFETIME TECH SUPPORT for life of the unit.
- HASSLE FREE 30 DAY RETURNS
- 2-3 DAY USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING W/ TRACKING sent via email
- PROGRAMMED TO WORK WORLDWIDE
- All our reviews are from Verified Buyers.
- WHOLESALE Pricing Available on all our Units.
INITIAL SETUP DIRECTIONS FOR NVIDIA SHIELD ANDROID TV BOX
- When the unit first turns on, you will see several programs on the main screen for easy access like Kodi and others.
- First thing you need to do is connect to your Internet. Go to the settings option, which has a wifi option to connect your unit to your wifi. (You may also hardwire an ethernet cable, which is preferred for best performance).
- Find your wifi name, type in your password using your remote and click connect.
- Then use the programs on the home screen like Youtube, web browser, Google Play store or Kodi to start experimenting with the unit's capabilities.
- NOTE: Mouse function on remote- eventually it will be necessary to use. It's a very simple yet useful function on the remote. You simply click the mouse button on the remote which activates the mouse option so you can click anywhere on the screen. Pressing the mouse option again will turn the mouse remote off, and return it to a regular remote.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.