Amazon Fire tv Box with Kodi, Mobdro, Terrarium tv and Over 10 other Android streaming Apps for sale
VPN and Ad Blocker now included on all our units!
Amazon fire tv Box technical details
- Quad-Core Processor up to 2 Ghz
- 2 GB RAM LPDDR2 @ 533 MHZ
- 8 GB internal storage
- Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO). Supports 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks.
- Bluetooth 4.1 with support for the following profiles: HID, HFP 1.6, SPP
- 720p, 1080p, and 4k capable
- New built in Voice recognition system ALEXA for Amazon content
- Dolby Audio, 5.1 Surround sound, 2ch stereo, and HDMI audio pass through up to 7.1
- 1 Year Factory Warranty through Amazon
- Included in the box
- Amazon Fire TV Box (Second Gen, latest version)
- Amazon Fire TV Voice Remote (Alexa)
- Power adapter
- 2 AAA batteries
- Hdmi cable not included.
- Plug in the power cable to your unit
- Plug in the HDMI cable and connect it to the TV
- Amazon fire tv sticks plug directly into the HDMI port of the tv
- Connect to the internet via ethernet cable (box only) or wifi by following directions on the screen
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Movies, Tv Shows, Live Tv, Adult XXX Content, Live Sports and Much More!
- Installation of the latest and greatest add-ons available on Kodi
- Installation of more than 12 top performing Android Apks including Terrarium, Mobdro, Uktvnow, Freeflix, Morpheus, Tv Zion, Happy Streams, Snap Streamz, And MORE!
- Ad Blocker (No more pesky Ads) and VPN Installed for your privacy
- Ability to ADD or REMOVE Addons (e.g. Adult addons) easily at will. (Video Instructions)
- AUTOMATIC UPDATES
- Latest Stable Version of Kodi installed (Currently Kodi 17.6)
- Easy to use interface as shown in pictures.
- You simply plug and play.
- Best Value for your Money
- FREE LIFETIME TECH SUPPORT for life of the unit.
- HASSLE FREE 30 DAY RETURNS
- 2-3 DAY USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING W/ TRACKING sent via email
- PROGRAMMED TO WORK WORLDWIDE
- All our reviews are from Verified Buyers.
- WHOLESALE Pricing Available on all our units
FEW UNITS LEFT- - LIMITED TIME SALE!
The amazon fire tv box has twice the processing power of the Amazon fire tv stick so it buffers and plays faster than the stick. The amazon interface is easy and convenient to use. We install and program kodi the same way on all our units, the only difference between the units is the hardware, which determines performance.
JaiIbroken Amazon fire tv box with Kodi is preferred over the JaiIbroken Firestick simply because it has better hardware and therefore will perform better when you are streaming videos. See comparisons of all our jaiIbroken units Here.
Note: Amazon no longer sells New Amazon fire tv Boxes, It only sells Refurbished Amazon fire tv boxes, so our Amazon fire tv Boxes are refurbished. All other units on our website are Brand new, only opened for JaiIbreak and programming. This is the only refurbished unit we sell.
INITIAL SETUP DIRECTIONS
Plug in the power cable to your Amazon fire tv Box
Plug in the HDMI cable to your Amazon box and connect the other side to the hdmi port of your tv
If possible, it is preferred to connect your Amazon fire tv box to your modem or router via an ethernet cable. You amazon box will perform at its best if its connect directly
If an ethernet connection to your modem is not possible for your amazon fire tv box, you can connect your amazon fire tv to your wifi. You will be prompted for your wifi information as soon as the screen turn on and moves past the Amazon fire splash screen.
Once you connect your amazon box to your wifi, the screen will ask for your amazon log in information.
You can make a free account here, if you don't already have an amazon account.
You can use a free amazon account, or a amazon prime account. Both simple get you access to the amazon home page, and then you can use Kodi.
If you make an amazon account on your computer or phone, it will not ask for credit card information.
Once you are on the amazon home page, to access kodi go to settings-applications-install all applications- Kodi - launch Kodi
- Video Directions to move kodi to amazon's home page are listed in our latest news page.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.