This is a perfect addition to our Jailbroken Amazon fire tv Box, Jailbroken Android Octacore Tv box, or Jailbroken Nvidia shiled box. Ships free when purchased with one of our tv boxes. We have tested a few different wireless keyboards, and this one seems to work best. This wireless keyboard will also with any Android Tv Box, HD player, Web TV, or MiniPC. Note: This will not work with the Amazon fire stick, Amazon Fire tv cube or the Amazon 3rd gen pendant box. Because the they do not have a usb port for the usb dongle to plug into.
- Wireless mouse 2.4GHZ Wireless Connection Range
- "Line of sight" not required to use the Keyboard with the unit
- High sensitivity touch template, template DPI adjustable function touch
- Mini QWERTY 92-key keyboard multimedia control keys and PC gaming control keys
- Automatic sleep / wake patterns
- Product With Backlight
- Ergonomic handheld design is easy to carry and operate
- Transmitpower: +5db Max
BASIC DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- The battery will come installed the wrong way to save it from losing charge.
- Remove battery and flip it around, and install it correctly
- Next Plug the USB dongle next to the battery into the USB port of the Tv Box
- Fn+F6: Open or Close Keyboard (Backlight/ Backlit)
- Fn+Space:Speed up the mouse move
- Fn+F11:Full screen to browser
- Fn+F1(RF): Activation keys
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this keyboard work with the fire tv cube?
No, because the cube doesnt have a usb port. The Keyboard will only work with the second gen amazon fire tv box, android octacore tv box, and nvidia shield
How to pair Bluetooth keyboard with Fire TV? Lost instructions.
Our keyboard come with a usb dongle that next to the battery, put the usb dongle into your Jailbroken Amazon fire tv box, or Jailbroken Andriod tv box, and it will automatically start working. You don't have to pair, or connect it any other way.
How does the keyboard light up? I’ve tried fn key and f6 and nothing. Have to Use my phone flashlight to see in darl
Yes it does light up. You have to hold down the FN and then Press f6 while FN is still being held down.